Jens Stryger Larsen
|Full name||Jens Stryger Larsen|
|Date of birth||21 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Sakskøbing, Denmark|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:52, 1 August 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 31 August 2016 (UTC)
In short time he has become very popular among Brøndby supporters because of his great energy, and in the end of the 2009/2010 season and the beginning of the 2010/2011-season he has become a regular at Brøndbys team, keeping players such as Sweden international Alexander Farnerud on the bench. Through August 2010 he is named as one of the greatest talents in Denmark in the Danish media, and at September 23, Danish football magazine Tipsbladet wrote, that Stryger Larsen's agent could report on great interest in Jens Stryger Larsen from clubs such as Genoa and other clubs all over Europe.
It's clear that agents and sportsleaders all over Europe are watching him, but Jens is at a good place and is going nowhere right now.— Allan Nielsen
He was called up to the senior Denmark squad to face Liechtenstein and Armenia in August 2016. He made his debut in the friendly match against Liechtenstein on 31 August 2016, and he scored the final goal in the Danish 5-0 victory.
|1.||31 August 2016||CASA Arena Horsens, Denmark||Liechtenstein||5–0||5–0||Friendly match|
- Prosser, Marc (August 2, 2010). "Mere succes for Jens Stryger Larsen". tv2sport.dk. Copenhagen: TV2 Sport. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
- Brøndby stjerneskud løfter øjenbryn i udlandet
- Espersen, Morten (September 21, 2010). "Jens Stryger Larsen hot i Genoa". Onside.dk. Copenhagen: Onside. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
- "Hareide udtager Cornelius og Stryger Larsen". sport.tv2.dk. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Danmark - Liechtenstein 5 - 0". Danish FA. 31 August 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in Denmark, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|