This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Jephcott Baronetcy, of East Portlemouth in the County of Devon, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 14 February 1962 for the businessman Harry Jephcott. He was notably Chairman of the Glaxo Group. As of 2014 the title has been held by his grandson, the fourth Baronet, who succeeded his father in 2012.
Jephcott baronets, of East Portlemouth (1962)
- Sir Harry Jephcott, 1st Baronet (1891–1978)
- Sir (John) Anthony Jephcott, 2nd Baronet (1924–2003)
- Sir Neil Welbourn Jephcott, 3rd Baronet (1929–2012)
- Sir David Welbourn Jephcott, 4th Baronet (born 1952)
- "Telegraph Announcements – Jephcott". Retrieved 15 August 2012.