|No. 23, 35, 38, 45|
|Date of birth:||November 28, 1978|
|Place of birth:||Cleveland, Mississippi|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||181 lb (82 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2001 / Round: 5 / Pick: 145|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Jerametrius Tarell Butler (born November 28, 1978) is a former American football cornerback in the National Football League. He was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the fifth round of the 2001 NFL Draft. He played college football at Kansas State.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|5 ft 10 in||181 lb||4.43 s||1.43 s||2.43 s||4.35 s||7.18 s||38 in||10 ft 6 in||17 reps|
|All from NFL Combine.|
St. Louis Rams
On June 26, 2001, Butler signed a three-year $1.01 million contract with the Rams. Butler played his first six professional seasons with the St. Louis Rams. Jerametrius Butler earned the starting left cornerback job for 2003 season. Leading the Rams in interception and pass break ups. He also finished sixth on the team in tackles. On March 6, 2004, Butler, a now a restricted free agent, signed a six-year, $15 million offer sheet with Washington. On March 11, 2004, the Rams opted to match the Washington offer. In 2004, he had five interceptions leading the team again while giving up only one touchdown. Butler finished the season ranked fourth on the team in tackles. With 82.He suffered a season-ending knee injury (PCL) n training camp in 2005, causing him to miss the entire 2005 season. He was released by the Rams on June 5, 2007a.
Butler was signed by the Buffalo Bills as an unrestricted free agent on September 25, 2007. It was a two-year one million dollar contract. After being sidelined with a leg injury for the last four games On February 27, 2008, the Bills released him.
New Orleans Saints
- Jerametrius Butler , Pro Scout Draft.com
- Pasquarelli, Len (June 6, 2007). "Butler released by Rams". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- La Canfora, Jason (June 7, 2007). "Former Ram Is Signed For Depth in Secondary". Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Bills sign CB Butler to plug leaky defense; release RB Scobey". USA Today. September 25, 2007. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "As free agency nears, McFarland, Morris, Givens among cuts". ESPN.com. February 28, 2008. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Tryouts work out as CB Butler, C Love sign with Saints". CBSSports.com. June 3, 2008. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- Martel, Brett (July 23, 2008). "Top 2 picks out as Saints open camp". USA Today. Retrieved 2010-04-12.