Jeremiah Johnson may refer to:
- Jeremiah Johnson (film), a 1972 American western film
- Jeremiah Johnson or Nullsleep (born 1980), American electronic musician and computer artist
- Jeremiah Johnson (blues musician) (born 1972), American blues singer, guitarist and songwriter
- Jeremiah Johnson (gridiron football) (born 1987), American and Canadian football running back
- Jeremiah Johnson (mayor) (1766–1852), mayor of Brooklyn, New York
- Jeremiah Johnson, American soldier killed in the Tongo Tongo ambush
- Liver-Eating Johnson (1824–1900), mountain man of the American old west
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeremiah Johnson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.