Playing for Terek in 2014
|Full name||Jeremy Loteteka Bokila|
|Date of birth||14 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, DR Congo|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Sparta Rotterdam (loan)||30||(15)|
|2012–2013||→ Petrolul Ploiești (loan)||31||(16)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 August 2015.
In the summer of 2012, Bokila was loaned to Liga I team, Petrolul Ploiești, with an option to make the move permanent. In the first half of the season he netted six goals in the league and three in the cup for the Yellow Wolves. In March 2013, it was announced that after continuous outstanding performances, Petrolul Ploiești will make his move permanent in the summer.
In the 2012–13 Liga I season he played in 31 games and scored 16 goals, helping his team finish third in Liga I. In the same season he won the Romanian Cup with Petrolul Ploiești scoring the only goal in the final against CFR Cluj. He played a total of five games and scored six goals in the Romanian Cup in the 2012–13 season.
At the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, Bokila scored an equalising goal in a 1–1 draw with Tunisia to ensure that DR Congo qualified for the knockout stage. In the quarter-finals, he also levelled the scores in a 4–2 win against Congo in which DR Congo came back from 2–0 down.
Bokila was born in a footballing family. His father Ndingi Bokila Mandjombolo was known in the eighties as "the pearl of Harelbeke", being a valuable player and top scorer three times in a row at Belgian club K.R.C. Harelbeke, between 1980 and 1982.
Club career statistics
- (correct as of 10 March 2014)
- "Jeremy Bokila a revenit la Petrolul Ploiesti" (in Romanian). ph-online.ro. 10 May 2013.
- "S-a decis viitorul lui Jeremy Bokila!" (in Romanian). ProSport. 10 May 2013.
- "Guangzhou R&F signs striker Jeremy Bokila". http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/. usa.chinadaily. 3 July 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Foot-friendly: DRC loses against Burkina Faso (0-1)". mediacongo.net. 16 November 2012.
- "Congo DR 1-1 Tunisia". BBC. 26 January 2015. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Voetbalfamilie Bokila thuis bij AGOVV" (in Dutch). gelderlander.nl. 9 February 2008.