|Full name||Jeremy Cameron|
|Date of birth||1 April 1993|
|Original team(s)||Dartmoor (SWDFL)|
|Draft||Underage recruit, Greater Western Sydney|
|Height / weight||195cm / 95kg|
|Current club||Greater Western Sydney|
|2012–||Greater Western Sydney||93 (236)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
Jeremy Cameron (born 1 April 1993) is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the Greater Western Sydney Giants in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was one of the club's underage recruits, and played in Greater Western Sydney's first season, in 2012.
Cameron made his debut in Greater Western Sydney's first AFL premiership game in Round 1 2012, against Sydney. In round 2, Cameron kicked 4 goals against North Melbourne and was awarded the round 2 nomination for the 2012 AFL Rising Star. In round 5, Cameron kicked 5 goals against the Western Bulldogs, becoming the first GWS player to kick 5 goals in a match. He finished the year as the club's leading goalkicker with 29 goals.
In 2013, Cameron continued to show his potential in a young GWS side. He received a Goal of the Year nomination for an excellent goal he kicked against Geelong in Round 11, one of four he kicked for the match. His game has already been likened to that of Matthew Lloyd and Jonathan Brown.
In Round 18 against Collingwood, Cameron kicked seven goals in the first three quarters; this is the highest haul of goals by any GWS player. He finished the season third on the Coleman Medal tally with 62 goals for the season.
Cameron is regarded as one of the most promising Centre Half Forwards in the game, for his age. Cameron equalled his career best of seven goals in Round 6, 2015 as the Giants defeated two-time reigning premiers Hawthorn by 10 points. His haul of seven was also the highest by a Giants player at Sydney Showground Stadium.
- Statistics are correct to end of season 2016
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
|2012||Greater Western Sydney||18||16||29||15||115||45||160||80||28||1.8||0.9||7.2||2.8||10.0||5.0||1.8|
|2013||Greater Western Sydney||18||21||62||27||170||54||224||160||27||3.0||1.3||8.1||2.6||10.7||5.0||1.3|
|2014||Greater Western Sydney||18||14||29||21||105||28||133||60||18||2.1||1.5||7.5||2.0||9.5||4.3||1.3|
|2015||Greater Western Sydney||18||22||63||37||185||50||235||122||37||2.7||1.7||8.5||2.3||10.5||5.3||1.8|
|2016||Greater Western Sydney||18||20||53||25||143||82||225||72||39||2.7||1.3||7.2||2.0||9.5||4.3||1.3|
- Cameron Nominated for Goal of Year - GWSGIANTS.com.au
- GWS Giants living up to their name | The Roar
- Magpies edge out Cameron's Giants, AFL.com.au, 27 July 2013
- Jeremy Cameron Named In All Australian Team, GWSGIANTS.com.au, 16 September 2013
- Jezza, You Beauty, GWS Giants official website, 11 July 2014
- Ton Up, GWS Giants official website, 16 April 2014
- "By the Numbers: Round 6". Greater Western Sydney Giants official website. 11 May 2015. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- Jeremy Cameron grew up barracking for Collingwood, now he looks forward to beating them, Herald Sun, 25 July 2013
- Jeremy Cameron's player profile at AFL Tables
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jeremy Cameron.|