||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (March 2012)|
Jeremy Carr is a singer-songwriter with a love for all music. The diverse entertainer has releases in House, Pop, R&B, Hip Hop and Pop Punk Music.
His success began in 2007 with sudden chart success in the Netherlands with two singles "Turn The Lights Off" (11 weeks on Dutch Top 40, peaking at #11)  and "Physical Attraction" (3 weeks on Dutch Top 40, peaking at #32)  both released by DJ Jose.
In 2008 after becoming a Billboard Global Dance Tracks Top-40 Hit, "Deep At Night" was released in The United States by Nervous Records where it became a Billboard Top-10 hit. In 2009, "Deep At Night" was nominated "Best Progressive House/Trance Track" at the Dance Music Awards (DMAs) in Miami, Florida. The song was featured on Germany's Next Top Model.
Early in 2010, Jeremy began his collaboration with Danish producer/DJ DJ Kato. They connected after Kato covered "Turn The Lights Off" in Scandinavia where it was a chart hit (23 weeks on Tracklisten (the Danish Singles Chart), peaking at #4 and Sverigetopplistan (the Swedish Singles Chart), peaking at #6). Jeremy took a trip to Aarhus, Denmark and spent a long weekend at Studio Panic which yielded some great work between him, Kato and producer, Ahmad Darwich. Jeremy made a number of trips back to Scandinavia during the summer of 2010 where he performed live with Kato at some of the best clubs in Denmark and Sweden as well as appearing on radio shows including Radio ABC, NRJ and VOICE.
In 2011 both "Celebrate Life" and "Happiness" were released on Kato's album Discolized 2.0 on Discowax which went platinum within weeks of release. "Celebrate Life" reached #9 on The Danish Singles Chart. Also in 2011 the collaboration between Jeremy and Belgian producer/DJ Sunfreakz was released in Europe on Little Julian (a division of N.E.W.S.), the United States on Napith Music and Canada on KooKoo (a division of Unidisc). In addition to touring in The United States and Europe; Jeremy spends most free moments at New York's Stadium Red studios where he's written and recorded most of his music.
"Live Forever" was the collaboration between Jeremy and Vittrup. The song was released on February 13 and became a Danish Hit reaching the #19 position on The Danish Top-20 Chart by February 24, 2012. The success of "Live Forever" and "Celebrate Life" led to the Jeremy's summer 2012 Festival Tour with Kato throughout Denmark with dates in Bulgaria and Turkey.
On May 8, 2012 Stadiumred released "Just One Breath" which was Jeremy Carr's first solo project in EDM. The song was also released by Kontor Records and Houseworks. This would be the first full production music video. The video was filmed in Los Angeles and co-starred Mexican actress, model and singer Fernanda Romero. Directed by Eric M. Wolfson, Produced by Jason Mandl & Louie Torrellas with Director of Photography, Denis Maloney, ASC the video was added to both MTV and VH1 in The United States.
- In 2009, Jeremy participated in the Donny Goines hip hop album, The Breakfast Club with a feature on "Grateful" (Donny Goines featuring Tanya Morgan & Jeremy Carr). The album also featured production from Apple Juice Kid, 6th Sense, Cookin' Soul, Frequency, The Government and guest spots from the likes of Skyzoo, Planet Asia, Poison Pen, Naledge, Termanology, Big Lou, Reks, Che Grand, ESSO and Emilio Rojas.
- Also in 2009, Jeremy participated in the creation of the album Attack of the Awesome with pop punk band, Patent Pending. Jeremy was featured on "Anti-Everything"
- Jeremy Carr also collaborated with Austin Leeds on "In The Air" released by Ultra Records and would later be remixed by the Swedish producer/DJ Avicii
(+ written/co-written by Jeremy Carr)
- 2007: "Turn the Lights Off" (Jeremy Carr vocals, DJ Jose)
- 2008: "Physical Attraction" (Jeremy Carr vocals, DJ Jose)+
- 2008: "Deep At Night" (Jeremy Carr vocals, Adam K & Soha remix)
- 2009: "I Can't Wait" (Jeremy Carr)+
- 2011: "The Way We Are" (Sunfreakz & Jeremy Carr)+
- 2012: "Live Forever" (Vittrup & Jeremy Carr)+
- 2012: "Just One Breath" (Jeremy Carr)+
- Featured in
- 2008: "Sexy Girl" (DJ Pearl & Last Vegas ft Jeremy Carr)
- 2009: "Your Touch" (Club 31 feat Jeremy Carr)
- 2009: "So Dangerous" (Yane Solone ft Jeremy Carr)+
- 2009: "Grateful" (Donny Goines ft Tanya Morgan & Jeremy Carr)
- 2009: "Anti-Everything" (Patent Pending ft Jeremy Carr)
- 2010: "Until The Search Is Over" (DJ Antoine & Mad Mark ft Jeremy Carr)
- 2010: "In The Air" (Austin Leeds ft Jeremy Carr, Avicii remix)+
- 2011: "Happiness" (Kato ft Jeremy Carr)+
- 2011: "Celebrate Life (Kato ft Jeremy Carr)+
- 2012: "Heartbeat (Disco Fries ft Jeremy Carr & Hyper Crush)