Jeremy Faison was born on September 14, 1976 in Monroe, Georgia. He was home-schooled and graduated from Victory Christian Academy (Jacksonville, Florida) in 1995. He also attended Clearwater Christian College and Northland Baptist Bible College.
Faison is married with five children. They reside in Cosby, Tennessee. He is a worship leader at his church.  He plays several musical instruments. Faison and wife own a pest and wildlife control business in Newport, Tennessee.[self-published source] He is a past president of the Cocke County Republican Party and member of the Cocke County Chamber of Commerce.
In 2010, he defeated Eddie Yokley to become Tennessee State Representative for the Eleventh District. He is a member of the National Rifle Association and the Tennessee Hunters Association. He has been given a grade of "A" by the National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund, a group supporting 2nd Amendment Rights in the American political process. 
- "Rep. Jerimy Fason". Representatives - TN General Assembly. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "House Districts". Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Jeremy Faison - State House, 11th District". Knoxville News Sentinel. 10 October 2010. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Jeremy Faison for state House, 11th District". Knoxville News Sentinel. 15 July 2012. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Biography". Jeremy Faison. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- Yancey, Tom (12 October 2010). "Jeremy Faison Runs For State House Seat". The Greeneville Sun. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Grades & Endorsements". Archived from the original on 15 October 2012. Retrieved 24 October 2012.