Jeremy Faison is a Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives for the Eleventh District. He represents all of Cocke County and part of Greene County and Jefferson County. He has labeled himself "The Conservative."
Jeremy Faison was born on September 14, 1976 in Monroe, Georgia. His father was a minister. He was home-schooled and graduated from Victory Christian Academy (Jacksonville, Florida) in 1995. He also attended Clearwater Christian College and Northland Baptist Bible College.
Faison is married with five children. They reside in Cosby, Tennessee. He is a Christian, a worship leader at his church, and pro-life. He plays several musical instruments. Faison and wife own a pest and wildlife control business in Newport, Tennessee. He is a past president of the Cocke County Republican Party and member of the Cocke County Chamber of Commerce.
In 2010, he defeated Eddie Yokley to become Tennessee State Representative for the Eleventh District. It was his first run for office. He is a member of the National Rifle Association and the Tennessee Bear Hunters Association. He has been given a grade of "A" by the National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund.
- "Rep. Jeremy Faison". Representatives - TN General Assembly. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "House Districts". Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Tennessee Republican Party Candidate Spotlight". Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Biography". Jeremy Faison. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Jeremy Faison - State House, 11th District". Knoxville News Sentinel. 10 October 2010. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Jeremy Faison for state House, 11th District". Knoxville News Sentinel. 15 July 2012. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- Yancey, Tom (12 October 2010). "Jeremy Faison Runs For State House Seat". The Greeneville Sun. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- "Grades & Endorsements". Retrieved 24 October 2012.