Jeremy Green (born July 21, 1971) is a former sports columnist and NFL studio analyst who most recently worked for ESPN, where among other things he hosted the daily American football podcast "Football Today". Green was removed indefinitely from the "Football Today" podcast due to what has been cited as personal reasons.
Green is the son of former Minnesota Vikings and Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green. He formerly worked as a scout for several National Football League teams and director of pro personnel for the Cleveland Browns.
On July 8, 2010, while staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Bristol, Connecticut Green was arrested for possession of child pornography, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia - an unspecified amount of cocaine. He was in custody on $750,000 cash bail. The arrest warrant stated that Green sent the undercover officer “17 pictures of a toddler, two videos of a toddler and one video of an 8-year-old girl.” Following his arrest, an ESPN spokesman said Green was no longer employed by ESPN. On July 20, 2010, Green pleaded not guilty to the charges. On February 11, 2011 he pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography. He was extradited to Missouri and pleaded guilty to two counts of promoting child pornography in the second degree on December 1, 2011, for which he received a five year concurrent sentence. His current release date is July 2015. Jeremy Green is the father of 3 children.
- "Green arrested on several charges", ESPN.com, July 9, 2010.
- "ESPN’s NFL's Analyst Jeremy Green Faces Child Porn, Drug Charges", Times Newsline, 9 July 2010
- "Jeremy Green arrested on child porn, drug charges", Profootballtalk.com, July 9, 2010.
-  "Ex-NFL analyst, coach's son Jeremy Green"
- "ESPN NFL analyst Jeremy Green arrested, accused of child porn and drug charges", USA Today, July 9, 2010.
- "SPN Writer Charged With Possession Of Child Porn", Hartford Courant, July 8, 2010.
- "Jeremy Green pleads not guilty, remains in jail", Nationalfootballpost.com, July 21, 2010.
- "Jeremy Green pleads guilty to possession of child pornography", Profootballtalk.com, February 11, 2011.
- "Former ESPN analyst admits to possessing child pornography", "Branson Tri-Lakes News", December 6, 2011