This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jeremy Herbert, (b. 1960) from London, is an international multi-media artist specializing in theatre design.
Jeremy Herbert's credits include both premieres of 4.48 Psychosis and Cleansed written by Sarah Kane at the Royal Court Theatre. He staged Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Laurence Boswell's dark adaptation of Beauty and the Beast, Up for Grabs, Treats, and recently The Ugly One for the Royal Court Theatre.
Herbert is the nephew of famous comedian Michael Palin. His mother Angela (1934-1987) was Palin’s older sister. She committed suicide in 1987.
- 1995 - Arts Foundation Award - Theatre Design
- 2000 - Barclays Theatre Award - Best Designer for 4.48 Psychosis.
- 2004 - NESTA Fellowship Dream Time Award - Design
- "Man From Stratford - Cast and Creative Team". Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "Jeremy Herbert Theatre Design - Winner 1995". Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- Best Designer 2000 Archived 2013-12-03 at the Wayback Machine, UK Theatre: Previous Awards.
- "On the scent of a Dream Time Award". Retrieved 1 January 2011.
|This article about an artist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|