|Alma mater||Boston University|
|Show||Here and Now|
|Previous show(s)||Marketplace Morning Report (2011-2013)|
Jeremy Hobson is an American national radio journalist. He is the co-host of NPR's Here and Now, which is co-produced by WBUR-FM. He began co-hosting the show, along with Robin Young on July 1, 2013.
Education and personal life
Prior to his tenure at NPR, Hobson worked at NPR member stations WCAI (Cape Cod, Massachusetts), WILL (Urbana, Illinois), and Rhode Island Public Radio, as a reporter and local show host. He has also been a producer for NPR’s All Things Considered, Day to Day and Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. Hobson hosted the Marketplace Morning Report from 2011 to 2013.
- Stelter, Brian (29 Mar 2013). "After 21 Years, NPR Is Ending 'Talk of the Nation'". New York Times.
- Borchers, Callum (1 Jul 2013). "An expanded 'Here & Now' debuts nationwide on NPR". Boston Globe. Retrieved 13 Oct 2014.
- Kramer, Melody (29 Sep 2015). "That public radio documentary you just listened to was made by high school students". The Poynter Institute.
- Laskowski, Amy (2 Apr 2013). "NPR to Take WBUR's Here & Now National". BU Today.
- "Urbana native Hobson to be co-host of NPR show". The News-Gazette. 23 Apr 2013.
- Borchers, Callum (30 Mar 2013). "WBUR's 'Here & Now' getting big boost". Boston Globe.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|