Howe with Collingwood in March 2017
|Full name||Jeremy Howe|
|Date of birth||29 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Hobart, Tasmania|
|Original team(s)||Dodges Ferry (SFL) / Hobart Tigers (TSL)|
|Draft||No. 33, 2010 National Draft|
Round 11, 2011, Melbourne|
vs. Essendon, at MCG
|Height||190 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||86 kg (190 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2018.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Jeremy Howe (born 29 June 1990) is a professional Australian rules footballer playing for the Collingwood Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He previously played for the Melbourne Football Club from 2011 to 2015.
Originally from Dodges Ferry in the Southern Football League, Howe represented Tasmania at the 2009 AFL National Under 18 Championships, but was not selected in the 2009 AFL Draft. The fourth-year electrical apprentice subsequently moved to Tasmanian Football League side Hobart for the 2010 season. A full-forward, Howe made an immediate impact for the Tigers, becoming well known for his bleached blonde hair and high-flying marks. A player with impressive kicking skills and a big leap, Howe was recruited by Melbourne with the 33rd selection in the 2010 AFL Draft. His spectacular marking has drawn comparison with fellow Tasmanian and former Melbourne high-flyer, Russell Robertson.
Howe made his debut against Essendon in Round 11 of the 2011 AFL season. Gathering 19 disposals in an impressive debut, Howe kicked his first AFL goal with a "miraculous snap" in the third quarter, helping Melbourne to a 33-point victory. Howe is known for his high-flying and crowd pleasing marks that light up the stadium. In 2012 he won the mark of the year award which he had many nominations for.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2017 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- "Jeremy Howe". melbournefc.com.au. Melbourne Football Club. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Whelan, Melanie (8 March 2011). "VFL- former Rebels alarm over Fevola impact". Ballarat Courier. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- Stubbs, Brett (3 August 2010). "High-flying Jeremy Howe". The Mercury. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- "Pick 33: Jeremy Howe". Official AFL Website of the Melbourne Football Club. 22 November 2010. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- Windley, Matt (26 November 2010). "Demons complete flag puzzle". Herald Sun. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- Edmund, Sam (3 June 2011). "Meet Giant Max Gawn and Jumping Jeremy Howe". Herald Sun. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- Macgugan, Mark (3 June 2011). "Howe's big finish". Australian Football League. Archived from the original on 5 June 2011. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- Bowen, Nick (19 October 2015). "Mega-trade: Howe, Seedsman, Toumpas and Kennedy all swap clubs". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Matthew Wade". Cricket Australia. Cricket Australia. 28 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Jeremy Howe statistics". AFL Tables. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jeremy Howe.|