This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Miner was raised in Osceola, Missouri and graduated High School at Osceola High in 1995.
Jeremy Miner created the Neuro-Emotional Persuasion Questioning or NEPQ methodology, which is the model of selling that focuses on gaining the trust of your buyer and solidifying your authority.
Jeremy was Regional Sales Manager and the top salesperson at Vivint, a supplier of home security services. He expanded the sales force, developed the sales training materials, and increased the company's annual revenue tenfold to $100M in two years. At Pinnacle Security almost 20 years ago, Jeremy started his sales career selling home security products door-to-door. Here he had his initial epiphany about conventional sales approaches and subsequently adapted his methods. His new methods earned him $100,000 during a summer break from college and the Vice President of Sales job two years later, during which he played a key part in the company being named to the INC. 500 list of fastest-growing companies. Jeremy studied behavioral and organizational science at Utah Valley University, which was to play a foundational role in the career-long development of his Neuro-Emotional Persuasion Questioning sales methodology.
Miner began his career in June 2001 at Pinnacle Security selling home security systems. He was later promoted and started managing the salesforce. Miner was influential in launching Pinnacle Inc. to one of the 500 fastest growing companies in 2002 and 2003. In 2015 Jeremy Miner, John Jackson and Ryan Nelson launched the self-help service Champion Movement in 2015 in partnership with Simon Sinek distributing the Simon Sinek's Start With Why book and program. In 2016 he launched 7th Level Communications an international sales training organization along with Brian Tracy. Jeremy is also known for developing the N.E.P.Q sales methodology (Neuro Emotional Persuasion Questioning).
Business training programs created by Jeremy Miner
- 7th Level Communications
- Ultimate Closer's Masterclass
- The 8 Week Academy Sales program
- The N.E.P.Q sales system for sales professionals
- The 5 Principles of the New Model of Selling
- Worldwide Top 100 Home Business (2014)
- Business from Home Top Earner (2013)
- Home Business Top Earner (2008 - 2011)
Radio and podcast appearances
- Closers are Losers 
- Think Bold Be Bold (2016) 7 Figure Sales Training
- Rise Up Champions (2017). Jeremy Miner Lecture
- Podcast Factory (2017). The Persuasion Secrets Of The Top 1% With Jeremy Miner
- Mission Driven (2017). The Long Short Way 
- Weird Entrepreneurs (2018). The Secret with Jeremy Miner 
- "Learn More About The 7th Level Sales Company". 2019-06-17. Retrieved 2020-12-02.
- "Ryan Nelson - SEO, Missionary, Web Design, Author & Speaker". Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "Home". Start With Why. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "Home - 7th Level Communications". 7th Level Communications. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- Home.org, Business For. "Top 150 Worldwide Earners In MLM – April 2014". Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- Home.org, Business For. "Jeremy Miner – WMI Hits $205,000 Per Month". Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "m2maui_d3-2195". Flickr. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "Closers are Losers Podcast - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-10-30.
- FM, Player, Think Bold, Be Bold Ep.#104 - Jeremy Miner - 7 Figure Sales Training, retrieved 2018-06-06
- "Episode 27: Jeremy Miner". riseupchampion.teachable.com. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "The Persuasion Secrets Of The Top 1% With Jeremy Miner - The Podcast Factory". The Podcast Factory. 2017-05-01. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "122: Jeremy Miner: The New Model Of Selling from Mission Driven: The Long Short Way Podcast". www.stitcher.com. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "007: Jeremy Miner: The 205k a month secret". Weird Entrepreneurs. Retrieved 2018-06-06.