Jeremy Moore (baseball)
Moore with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
June 29, 1987 |
|September 2, 2011, for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim|
(through 2012 season)
|Runs Batted In||0|
Jeremy Jerome Moore (born June 29, 1987) is a professional baseball outfielder who is a free agent. He previously played in Major League Baseball for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in 2011. He is 5-foot 11-inches
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Moore was drafted by the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim out of North Caddo High School in the 6th round of the 2005 MLB draft. With the AA Arkansas Travelers in 2010 he hit .303 with 13 homers and 61 RBI and was selected as a Texas League All-Star.
He was called up to the Angels on September 1, 2011 and made his debut as a pinch hitter against the Minnesota Twins on September 2, flying out to left field. He recorded his first Major League hit on a weak single to third off Michael Gonzalez of the Texas Rangers on September 27. It was his only hit in 8 at-bats that season. He subsequently missed the entire 2012 season after undergoing hip surgery.
Los Angeles Dodgers
He signed as a minor league free agent with the Los Angeles Dodgers on December 27, 2012. He got a late start due to his recovery from injury but eventually reported to the AAA Albuquerque Isotopes. He was later demoted to the AA Chattanooga Lookouts. He played in 80 games combined in the Dodgers minor league system in 2013, and hit only .211 with 7 homers and 31 RBI.
Tampa Bay Rays
- "Jeremy Moore Stats, News, Pictures, ...". Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- Spencer, Lyle (September 1, 2011). "Angels add four as roster size expands". MLB.com. Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- Halos prospect Moore leaning toward surgery
- "Rays sign Wilson Betemit". ESPN.com. Associated Press. February 6, 2014. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to a baseball outfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|