Jeremy Ranch, Utah
Formerly known as Gorgosa
Jeremy Ranch on a winter evening in December 2006
|State of Utah|
|Census-designated place||Summit Park|
|Elevation||6,434 ft (1,961 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||1435770|
The community is located in Toll Canyon (at the head of East Canyon) on Interstate 80 about 9 miles (14 km) northwest of Park City and about 15 miles (24 km) east of Salt Lake City in an area previously known as Gorgosa. East Canyon Creek flows northwest through the community and on through East Canyon.
The community has the well known Jeremy Ranch Golf Course, which was designed by Arnold Palmer. The community sits at an elevation of 6,400 feet (2,000 m) in the Wasatch Range of the Rocky Mountains. The Jeremy Ranch Elememtary School (of the Park City School District) is located within the community.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Jeremy Ranch
- MyTopo Maps - Toll Canyon, Summit Park, UT, United States (Map). Trimble Navigation, Ltd. Retrieved 8 Jul 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Gorgoza
- "Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club". thejeremy.com. Retrieved 8 Jul 2016.
- "Jeremy Ranch Golf and Country Club". utah.com. Retrieved 8 Jul 2016.
- "Jeremy Ranch". placenames.com. Archived from the original on 15 Feb 2012. Retrieved 8 Jul 2016 – via web.archive.org.
- Jeremy Ranch Gold & Country Club (official website)
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School (official website)
|This article about a location in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|