Jeremy Riddle seen in concert in 2009.
|Birth name||Jeremy Michael Riddle|
October 18, 1977 |
Mount Holly Township, New Jersey, U.S.
|Origin||Mount Holly Township, New Jersey, U.S.|
Jeremy Michael Riddle (born October 18, 1977, in Mount Holly Township, New Jersey) is a Christian musician, songwriter, and worship leader. On March 6, 2007, his debut album, Full Attention, was released. The album includes the song "Sweetly Broken."
Riddle is a former middle-school youth pastor at the Anaheim Vineyard in Anaheim, California, a position he held for 6 years along with leading worship at the church. He took the position after a few years of playing in a mainstream band. The church experience helped provide much of the inspiration for the songs that appear on Full Attention.
Riddle is married to Katie, and has five children. They reside in Redding, California.
Full Attention peaked on the Billboard Top Christian and Gospel Albums Chart at #47, and the only single released from the album, "Sweetly Broken", peaked at #17 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Chart during a 20-week stay. However, the single has grown to be a worship staple in churches and on Christian radio stations all over the United States.
In 2009, Riddle released The Now and Not Yet through Varietal Records. Riddle has stated on his website that the reason for this album is to "[create] fresh expressions of worship that both exalt the Creator and encourage and enlighten the people of God." The album has appeared on two charts, Billboard's Hot Christian Albums format (peaking at #15) and the Top Heatseekers (peaking at #11). The first single off the new album is "Bless His Name", written by Jeremy's friend Tony Sanchez. The song charted on Billboard's Hot Christian Songs format, peaking at #36.
In 2010, Riddle released Prepare The Way: Live and in 2011, his newest album,Furious.
Since September 2011, Jeremy has been the worship community pastor at Bethel Church in Redding, CA, where he frequently leads worship. He also appears on albums by Bethel Music. Some of the songs from Bethel music include "This is Amazing Grace" and "In Your Light" from the album For the Sake of the World. "This is Amazing Grace" song was written by Phil Wickham, Josh Farro and Jeremy Riddle, and produced by Pete Kipley. Billboard named it No. 1 on the Christian Airplay Songs chart for 2014.
with the vineyard
- Beautiful Jesus (2003)
- Full Attention (2007)
- The Now and Not Yet (2009)
- Prepare the Way: Live (2010)
- Furious (2011)
with Bethel Music
- Be Lifted High (2011) (by Bethel Music)
- The Loft Sessions (2012) (by Bethel Music)
- For the Sake of the World (by Bethel Music)
- Tides (2013) (by Bethel Music)
- Tides Live (2014) (by Bethel Music)
- Have It All (2016) (by Bethel Music)
- Starlight (2017) (by Bethel Music)
- More (2017)
- Riddle, Jeremy (October 18, 2012). "Tweet on October 18, 2010 at 5:30 PM". Twitter. Retrieved April 30, 2012.
- Banister, Christa. "Introducing ...Jeremy Riddle". The Fish. Retrieved April 30, 2012.
- "Official Bio".
- "This is Amazing Grace (Bethel Live Music) - Jeremy Riddle (chords/lyrics)". passionforlord.com. Retrieved July 3, 2017.
- "Charts - Year End 2014". billboard.com. Retrieved July 3, 2017.
|This Christian music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|