This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Philosophy of science
Social and political philosophy
Philosophy of mind
Jeremy Shearmur was formerly a Reader in Philosophy in the School of Philosophy at the Australian National University, who retired at the end of 2013. He is currently an Emeritus Fellow, lives in Dumfries in Scotland, and is undertaking research and a limited amount of lecturing and Ph.D. supervision. He was educated at the London School of Economics.
He has taught at the University of Edinburgh, the University of Manchester, and at George Mason University, where he was a Research Associate Professor at the Institute for Humane Studies. He was also Director of Studies of the Centre for Policy Studies, in London.
- H. B. Acton, The Morals of Markets and Related Essays (1993) edited with David Gordon
- Hayek and After (1996)
- The Political Thought of Karl Popper (1996)
- Karl Popper, After the Open Society (2008) edited with Piers Norris Turner
- The Cambridge Companion to Popper (2016) edited with Geoffrey Stokes
- Shearmur, Jeremy (6 July 2002). "Opening the book on a man of many thoughts". The Canberra Times.
- A portrait of philosopher Karl Popper, 18 January 2013, retrieved 21 November 2018
|This biography of an Australian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|