|Full name||Jeremy Joseph Vuolo|
|Date of birth||September 5, 1987|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|San Antonio Scorpions|
|2012||New York Red Bulls||0||(0)|
|2013–||San Antonio Scorpions||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 23, 2013.
Vuolo began playing at college soccer in 2006 at Hartwick College, before transferring to Syracuse University in 2010 to complete his senior year. Before college and during college, Vuolo also appeared for USL PDL club Reading United AC between 2005 and 2010.
After college, Vuolo signed with Finnish club AC Oulu and appeared in 24 games for them, recording 11 cleansheets, helping the club to a third-place league finish. Vuolo returned to the US when he signed with Major League Soccer club New York Red Bulls on January 25, 2012.
After his release from New York, Vuolo briefly stepped away from the game to concentrate on becoming a full-time ministry, but just a few weeks later announced that he'd signed with NASL club San Antonio Scorpions.
- "Syracuse University Athletics - Jeremy Vuolo - 2010 Men's Soccer". Suathletics.com. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- "Philadelphians abroad: Former-RBNY keeper Vuolo leaves soccer for ministry". Phillysoccerpage.net. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- "New York Red Bulls sign goalkeeper Jeremy Vuolo from Finnish side AC Oulu". Goal.com. 2012-01-25. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- "BACK IN THE GAME Vuolo signs with Scorpions". Bigapplesoccer.com. 2013-03-29. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|