Jeremy Zuckerman is an American composer and musician mostly known for composing the score of the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel The Legend of Korra. He studied at Berklee College of Music, Boston, and California Institute of the Arts and has collaborated with musicians such as David Lee Roth.
Zuckerman is one half of a music and sound design company in Los Angeles called The Track Team. He started this business with co-founder Benjamin Wynn in 2004, as a result of working on Avatar. In 2010, it was confirmed that Zuckerman and Wynn would write the music for Avatar: Legend of Korra although they weren't involved in the music production of the 2010 film The Last Airbender. Together they've done the music for Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (for which he won 2 Emmy Awards), DC Comics shorts, A Leading Man (2013) and finally The Legend of Korra with Wynn running sound design.
Zuckerman has also written the music for an experimental musical theater adaptation of Orpheus and Euridice.
- Soundtrack.net. "Interview with the Track Team at Soundtrack.net". Retrieved 2008-04-07.
- AvatarSpirit.net. "Interview with the Track Team". AvatarSpirit.net.
- http://community.livejournal.com/dailyairbender/27276.html#cutid1[dead link]
- Patches, Matt (2010-07-22). "Airbender Composer Zuckerman Confirmed for Legend of Korra". UGO.com. Retrieved 2010-08-03.
- Jordash. "Interview with Jeremy Zuckerman of Avatar the Last Airbender Soundtrack". Avatarthelastairbenderonline.com. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
- BMI.com News
-  RaceBending.com Interview posted March 27, 2012
- Jeremy Zuckerman Scoring MTV’s ‘Scream’ TV Series
- Jeremy Zuckerman at the Internet Movie Database
- Official website
- The Track Team Official Website
- Jeremy Zuckerman on Twitter
|This article on a United States composer born in the 20th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|