From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jericó or Jerico may refer to:
- Jericó, Antioquia, a municipality in the department of Antioquia, Colombia
- Jericó, Boyacá, a municipality in the department of Boyacá, Colombia
- Jericó, Paraíba, a municipality in the state of Paraíba, Brazil
- Jerico River, located in the U.S. state of Georgia
- Jericó Abramo Masso (born 1975), Mexican politician affiliated with the Institutional Revolutionary Party
- Jerico Nelson (born 1989), American football strong safety
- Jericho (disambiguation)
- Jerricho, name
- Jerico Springs, Missouri, a village in Cedar County, Missouri, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jericó.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.