Jerica Tandiman (November 2, 1994) is an American speed skater.
At the 2018 Olympic United States speed skating trials, she finished 4th in the 1000 meters. While the top three normally qualify for the team, since Mia Manganello did not have the required qualifying time at that distance, Tandiman was one of the top three qualifiers for the event. She had to wait to see the total number of qualified female athletes, but ultimately made the team. She currently practices at the Utah Olympic Oval.
- "Jerica Tandiman". Team USA. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
- "Former professional cyclist makes Olympic speed skating team". OlympicTalk. 2018-01-07. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- Ryan, Shannon. "Chicagoan Shani Davis makes fifth straight Olympics". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- Press, Associated. "Crestview speedskater qualifies for Olympics". Crestview News Bulletin. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- Comeau, Connor (2018-01-08). "Utah speedskater makes U.S. Olympic Team". GOOD4UTAH. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- "Road to the Olympics: Jerica Tandiman saw her future from the back yard". WFLA. 2017-12-28. Retrieved 2018-01-29.