|Born||November 2, 1994|
Jerica Tandiman (November 2, 1994) is an American speed skater.
At the 2018 Winter Olympics United States speed skating trials, she finished 4th in the 1000 meters. While the top three normally qualify for the team, since Mia Manganello did not have the required qualifying time at that distance, Tandiman was one of the top three qualifiers for the event. She had to wait to see the total number of qualified female athletes, but ultimately made the team. She currently[when?] practices at the Utah Olympic Oval.
- "Jerica Tandiman". Team USA. Archived from the original on January 21, 2015. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
- "Former professional cyclist makes Olympic speed skating team". Olympic Talk. January 7, 2018. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- Ryan, Shannon. "Chicagoan Shani Davis makes fifth straight Olympics". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- "Crestview speedskater qualifies for Olympics". Crestview News Bulletin. Associated Press. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- Comeau, Connor (January 8, 2018). "Utah speedskater makes U.S. Olympic Team". GOOD 4 UTAH. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- "Road to the Olympics: Jerica Tandiman saw her future from the back yard". WFLA. December 28, 2017. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- Jerica Tandiman in SpeedSkatingBase.eu
- Jerica Tandiman at SpeedSkatingNews.info
- Jerica Tandiman at SpeedSkatingStats.com
- Jerica Tandiman at Olympedia