|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||November 7, 1983|
|Place of birth:||Chicago, Illinois|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||323 lb (147 kg)|
|High school:||Chicago (IL) Dunbar|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 228|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2014|
Jeris Pendleton (born November 7, 1983) is an American football defensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Joliet Junior College and Ashland University, and was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the seventh round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Pendleton was set to receive a scholarship to play football at Michigan State University but was unable to attend due to failing grades and family obligations. He spent the next six years working different jobs before returning to football as a walk-on at Joliet Junior College in 2008. He later transferred to Ashland University.
Pendleton was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 7th round with the 228th overall selection of the 2012 NFL Draft. At 28 years of age, he was one of the oldest players ever drafted. He was also the first Ashland player to be drafted since Bill Overmyer was selected by the Philadelphia Eagles in the 1972 NFL Draft.
Following the 2012 preseason, Pendleton earned a spot on the Jaguars active roster. Pendleton became the first Ashland player to make an NFL team since kicker Tim Seder, who was also a member of the Jaguars in 2002.
Pendleton was released on May 22, 2013.
On December 3, 2013, Pendleton was added to the Colts' Practice Squad roster. On December 26, he was promoted to the Active Roster and saw playing time during the Colts' regular season finale against the Jacksonville Jaguars. On August 7, 2014, Pendleton was placed on injured reserve due to a knee injury. Pendleton was signed to the Colts 90 man roster June 30, 2015. On September 6, 2015, he was signed to the Colts' practice squad.
- Oehser, John. "Quick Take: Jeris Pendleton". Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- Lourie, Steven. "Jacksonville Jaguars 2012 Draft Grades". Retrieved 2012-04-29.
- Archer, Todd (August 26, 2013). "Cowboys make roster move". ESPNDallas.com. Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- "Jeris Pendleton suffered a knee injury in Tuesday's preseason loss to the Jets, the Indianapolis Star reports". thescore.com. August 7, 2014. Retrieved August 30, 2014.
- "Indianapolis Colts establish practice squad". blogs.colts.com. September 6, 2015. Retrieved September 6, 2015.