From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Editing of this article by new or unregistered users is currently disabled until December 23, 2016.
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this article and you wish to make a change, you can , discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.
|Look up jerk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jerk or the Jerk may refer to:
- Jerk (album), by hHead
- Jerk (play)
- The Jerk (1979), film
- "The Jerk" (House episode) on television
- "Jerk", a 1996 song by Kim Stockwood
- Jamaican jerk spice
- Clean and jerk, a weightlifting exercise
- Geomagnetic jerk
- Hypnic jerk, a kind of muscle twitch
- Soda jerk
- Jerkin', dance
- Circle jerk (sexual practice)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jerk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.