|Full name||Jernade Ronnel Meade|
|Date of birth||25 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Luton, England|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Playing position||Left back, left winger|
|2014||→ Luton Town (loan)||0||(0)|
|2015–2016||St Albans City||11||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:48, 29 May 2017 (UTC).
Meade was born in Luton, England, and started his career with Sunday league side Bramingham FC. He joined Arsenal in August 2004 at the age of eleven. He started off initially as a left winger before moving into a more defensive role as a left back. During the 2011–12 season he made nineteen appearances for the reserve side, with only Oğuzhan Özyakup and Martin Angha appearing more. In the same season he also appeared on the bench as an unused substitute for Arsenal's first team against Bolton Wanderers in a League Cup fixture.
Meade featured in pre-season friendly matches in advance of the 2012–13 season, including a game against Premier League opposition Southampton. After eight years with the club, he made his first team debut in a dramatic 7–5 extra time victory against Reading in the League Cup fourth round. Meade entered the match as a substitute, replacing the injured Ignasi Miquel in the 105th minute. In the process, he became the 811th player to have played for Arsenal. On 4 December 2012, Meade made his first start for Arsenal in a Champions League game against Olympiacos, where he was deployed at left back. The match ended in a 2–1 defeat for Arsenal with Meade being replaced late on by Martin Angha. His contract with Arsenal expired at the end of 2012–13 season and, on 20 May 2013, it was announced that Meade would not be offered a new contract and would be released to find another club.
On 16 July 2013, he agreed a deal to join Premier League side Swansea City on a one-year contract. He played regularly for Swansea's Under-21 side in the Professional Development League during the first half of the 2013–14 season.
On 28 January 2014, Meade joined his hometown club Luton Town on loan for the remainder of the 2013–14 season. He did not feature for Luton's first-team during his time at the club, appearing only in development squad games, with manager John Still stating that he "would have liked to have seen [Meade] do a bit better".
Meade was released by Swansea in May 2014.
- As of 29 January 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Luton Town (loan)||2013–14||0||0||0||0||–||0||0||0||0|
- Appearance(s) in UEFA Champions League.
- "Premier League clubs submit squad lists" (PDF). premierleague.com. Premier League. 4 September 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 March 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "Jernade Meade". premierleague.com. Premier League. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Bech, Duncan (10 October 2012). "'I am small, but I don't get pushed around', says Arsenal's 5'3" academy product Jernade Meade". The Independent. Independent Print Limited. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- Peterson, Luke (8 December 2012). "Football: Luton lad Jernade Meade making strides at Arsenal". Luton & Dunstable Express. Local World. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- Dacosta, Shaun. "Swansea City sign Jernade Meade". GiveMeSport. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "2011/12 Player Review: Jernade Meade". arsenal.com. Arsenal F.C. 20 June 2012. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "Arsenal showed character and class to come from behind and beat Bolton in the Carling Cup". arsenal.com. Arsenal F.C. 25 October 2011. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Southampton 1–1 Arsenal". arsenal.com. Arsenal F.C. 14 July 2012. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Semmler, Philip (2 November 2012). "Reading – Arsenal 4–4 (4–1), 5–7 efter förlängning" (in Swedish). Svenskafans.com. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Behind the Numbers: Our last 100 debutants". arsenal.com. Arsenal F.C. 4 December 2012. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- Sinclair, Scott (4 December 2012). "TEAM NEWS: Rosicky & Meade handed starts for Arsenal against Olympiakos". Goal.com. Retrieved 4 December 2012.
- van Wijk, Jim (4 December 2012). "Arsenal lose in Greece and miss out on topping group". Irish Independent. Independent News & Media. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- Apicella, Liam (10 December 2012). "Jernade Meade hoping for new Arsenal contract". Sports Mole. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- "Jernade Meade signs on loan". Luton Town F.C. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- Sharp, Tom (24 March 2014). "Football: Jernade Meade and Kane Ferdinand 'not doing as well as hoped' says Luton Town manager". Luton on Sunday. LD Express Newspaper Ltd. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "Eight young Swans pros offered contract extensions". Swansea City. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "Saints sign former Arsenal and Swansea City star". The Herts Advertiser. 16 November 2015. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "Meriterad vänsterback klar för AFC United". AFC United. Retrieved 9 February 2016.
- Affleck, Kevin (5 February 2013). "Football: Arsenal left-back was rejected by Luton Town". Luton & Dunstable Express. Local World. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Affleck, Kevin (4 February 2013). "Football: Jernade Meade goes from Lewsey Farm to Arsenal stable". Luton & Dunstable Express. Local World. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "J. Meade". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 31 October 2012.