||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2011)|
In June 2009 Morris made national news when he posted a blog about Raúl Ibáñez entitled "The Curious Case of Raúl Ibáñez: Steroid Speculation Perhaps Unfair, But Great Start in 2009 Raising Eyebrows." The article was quickly picked up by John Gonzalez of the Philadelphia Inquirer and Ibanez responded, "You can have my urine, my hair, my blood, my stool - anything you can test." Following the editorial rebuttals, ESPN's "Outside the Lines" picked up the story and showcased Morris, John Gonzalez and Ken Rosenthal. Although Morris's article was not intended to be accusatory of Ibanez, the debate on the invisible lines for bloggers and mainstream media remains.
Contributions To The Blogosphere
- "About Midwest Sports Fans".
- "The Curious Case of Raúl Ibáñez: Steroid Speculation Perhaps Unfair, But Great Start in 2009 Raising Eyebrows".
- "A Cheap Shot at Ibanez - Philadelphia Inquirer".
- "Ibanez Response: "I'm Clean Angry, Ibanez Says"".
- "Amending the Previously Incomplete Research of "THE" Ibanez Post".
- "What I Learned During the Most Bizarre Week of My Life".
- "Corporate Compliance Insights".