Jerome Frank (psychiatrist)
Jerome David Frank (May 30, 1909 in New York City – March 14, 2005) was an American psychiatrist who held the post of Professor of Psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University Medical School. His book Persuasion and Healing: A Comparative Study of Psychotherapy was influential in his field. Frank's personal papers are archived in the Personal Papers Collections of the Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives, Johns Hopkins University.
He was also an outspoken critic of nuclear weapons.
- Sheehy, Noel; Chapman, Antony J.; Conroy, Wendy A. (2002). Biographical Dictionary of Psychology. ISBN 9780415285612. Retrieved 2015-06-14. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Frank, Jerome; Frank, Julia B. (1993). Persuasion and Healing: A Comparative Study of Psychotherapy. JHU Press. ISBN 978-0-80184636-6. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Obituary: Jerome Frank, 95, Noted Psychotherapy Researcher
- Honorary Director Jerome D Frank M.D. 95 dies
- Obituary: Jerome Frank, MD