|Look up jerry or Jerry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jerry may refer to:
- Jerry, Washington, a community in the United States
- Branche à Jerry, a tributary of the Baker River in Quebec and New Brunswick, Canada
- Jerry (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters with the name
- Harold A. Jerry, Jr. (1920–2001), New York politician
- Jerry (Grand National winner), racehorse, winner of the 1840 Grand National
- Jerry (St Leger winner), racehorse, winner of 1824 St Leger Stakes
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Jerry (film), a 2006 Indian film
- "Jerry", a song from the album Young and Free by Rock Goddess
- Tom and Jerry (disambiguation)
- Jerry (WWII), Allied nickname for Germans during World War II
- Jerry Rescue (1851), involving American slave William Henry, who called himself "Jerry"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jerry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.