From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jerry (racehorse))
|Look up jerry or Jerry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jerry may refer to:
People and fictional characters:
- Jerry (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters with the name
- Jerry Rescue (1851), involving American slave William Henry, who called himself "Jerry"
- Harold A. Jerry, Jr. (1920–2001), New York politician
- Jerry (WWII), Allied nickname for Germans during World War II
- Jerry (St Leger winner), racehorse, winner of 1824 St Leger Stakes
- Jerry (Grand National winner), racehorse, winner of the 1840 Grand National
- Jerry, Washington, a community in the United States
- Jerry (film), a 2006 Indian film
- "Jerry", a song from the album Young and Free by Rock Goddess
- Branche à Jerry, a tributary of the Baker River in Quebec and New Brunswick, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jerry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.