Jerry Bryant (songwriter)
Bryant performing at the Sea Music Festival in Mystic, CT in 2009
Jerry Bryant is an American professional folk music performer specializing in maritime music. In addition to performing traditional songs, he also has written songs in a traditional style. Of his original songs, The Ballad of Harbo and Samuelsen is among his best known and has been recorded by several other performers including William Pint and Felicia Dale, Forebitter, and Rick Lee (of Solomon's Seal).
- Roast Beef of Old England, songs of the British Navy in the 19th century.
- Ballad of Harbo and Samuelsen, traditional songs as well as new compositions
- Salty Dick's Uncensored Sailor Songs, traditional bawdy songs (recorded under pseudonym "Salty Dick")
- Official website
- YouTube video of Jerry Bryant performing original song The Ballad of Harbo and Samuelsen.
- "Three solo folksingers to perform as a trio." by Keith J. Connor. From The Republican Entertainment Desk, Tuesday 9 December 2008, 2:11 PM, found on Masslive.com 
- Bio on website for 2008 Portsmouth Maritime Folk Festival 
- Bio on website for 2007 Chicago Maritime Festival 
- Bio on website for 2002 Hull, MA Summer Shanty Concert