Jerry Reary (born December 4, 1961) is a former American stock car racing driver and crew chief from Matthews, North Carolina. Reary competed in 3 NASCAR Xfinity Series races in 2003. Reary also served as crew chief for Brian Sockwell for one race during the 2008 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Busch Series results|
|2003||Jay Robinson Racing||39||Ford||DAY||CAR||LVS||DAR||BRI||TEX||TAL||NSH||CAL||RCH||GTY||NZH||CLT||DOV||NSH||KEN||MLW||DAY||CHI||NHA||PPR||IRP
- "Driver Jerry Reary 2003 NASCAR Busch Grand National Series Results - Racing-Reference.info". www.racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2020-02-28.
- "Jerry Reary Crew Chief Statistics - Racing-Reference.info". www.racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2020-02-28.
- "Jerry Reary – 2003 NASCAR Busch Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved March 21, 2020.
- Jerry Reary driver statistics at Racing-Reference
- Jerry Reary crew chief statistics at Racing-Reference