|No. 71, 70|
|Date of birth:||January 21, 1974|
|Place of birth:||Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||339 lb (154 kg)|
|High school:||Wausau (WI) West|
|NFL Draft:||1997 / Round: 2 / Pick: 37|
|Career NFL statistics|
Gerald "Jerry" Wunsch (born January 21, 1974) is a former American college and professional football player who was an offensive tackle in the National Football League (NFL) for eight seasons during the 1990s and early 2000s. He played college football for the University of Wisconsin and played professionally for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Seattle Seahawks of the NFL.
Wunsch was born in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and played high school football at Wausau West High School. He played college football at University of Wisconsin–Madison. In his senior year, he was awarded first-team All-Big Ten honors after starting every game as right tackle.
Wunsch was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2nd round of the 1997 NFL Draft.  He played for Tampa Bay for five seasons before being cutting in 2002. Wunsch then played for the Seattle Seahawks for three seasons.
Life after the NFL
Wunsch actively volunteered in Wisconsin while he played professionally, and after retirement he moved to the Tampa Bay area to work with the Wunsch Family Foundation full-time. The Foundation works with children who have cancer and chronic blood disorders.[unreliable source?] Wunsch and his family live in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- "71 Jerry Wunsch". FoxSports.com. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Jerry Wunsch". Pro=Football-Reference.Com. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Bucs Cut Wunsch, 12 Others". FoxSports.com. Retrieved October 8, 2013.
- "Former Buccaneer Jerry Wunsch's Impact on the Tampa Bay Community". Yahoo! Voices. Archived from the original on October 10, 2013. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jerry Wunsch.|
- Circle of Friends: Wunsch Family Foundation
- The Seattle Times: Hawks Q&A: Faith in self, family support guide Wunsch