Jersey Shore (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Jersey Shore is the coastal area of New Jersey. Jersey Shore may also refer to:
- Jersey Shore (TV series), a reality television series
- Jersey Shore Soundtrack, a compilation album based on the series
- Jersey Shore Boca, a soccer team based in Toms River, New Jersey
- Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, an inland borough
- Jersey Shore sound, a rock music genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jersey Shore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.