|Full name||Jesús Berrocal Campos|
|Date of birth||5 February 1988|
|Place of birth||Córdoba, Spain|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2007–2009||Real Madrid C|
|2008||Real Madrid B||1||(0)|
|2009||→ Racing B (loan)||11||(2)|
|2009||→ Racing Santander (loan)||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 March 2017.
Born in Córdoba, Andalusia, Berrocal spent his first years as a senior with Real Madrid's C-team. In January 2009 he was loaned to Racing de Santander, playing with both the first and B-sides with the Cantabrians; on 1 March 2009 he first appeared for the main squad and in La Liga, playing the last minute of the 1–1 home draw against CA Osasuna. The following week, again from the bench, he scored in a 3–5 loss at Deportivo de La Coruña.
For the 2009–10 season, Berrocal was released by Real Madrid and signed a two-year deal with Granada CF from the third division. He appeared regularly throughout his first year as the club returned to the second level after more than 20 years, contributing with five goals; however, he would be released in the summer, signing with another club in the category, AD Ceuta.
On 26 June 2013, after spells with CD San Roque de Lepe (division three) and Recreativo de Huelva (two), Berrocal joined a host of compatriots at Buriram United F.C. in the Thai Premier League. He marked his league debut with a goal, in a 2–1 away win over Suphanburi FC.
- Buriram United
- Spain U19
- Racing Santander 1–1 Osasuna; ESPN Soccernet, 1 March 2009
- Deportivo La Coruña 5–3 Racing Santander; ESPN Soccernet, 8 March 2009
- El cordobés Jesús Berrocal se compromete con el San Roque de Lepe, de Segunda B (Córdoba's Jesús Berrocal committs to San Roque de Lepe, from Segunda B); Ideal, 12 July 2011 (in Spanish)
- El 'Recre' ficha al delantero Jesús Berrocal ('Recre' signs forward Jesús Berrocal); Marca, 29 January 2012 (in Spanish)
- Berrocal debuta con victoria con el Buriram (Berrocal has winning debut with Buriram); Huelva 24, 3 July 2012 (in Spanish)