Jesper Hansen (cyclist)
Hansen in 2014
|Full name||Jesper Hansen|
October 23, 1990 |
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (130 lb; 9.4 st)|
|2012–2013||Glud & Marstrand–LRØ|
|Infobox last updated on
1 February 2015
Jesper Hansen (born 23 October 1990) is a Danish cyclist riding for Tinkoff.
In 2014 he received the Young rider classification jersey at the Tour of Norway, for being the best rider under 25 years of age in the overall classification standings.
In April 2015 he received the door prize, a slang expression in cycling. While riding the Tour de Romandie, he slammed into the door of a medical car that was carelessly opened before him and knocked him on the tarmac. While appearing injured at first, he ultimately soldiered on and continued the race. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Vuelta a España.
- 2nd Hadeland GP
- 6th Overall Circuit des Ardennes
- 6th Overall Tour de Normandie
- 7th Overall Tour of Norway
- 6th Overall Tour of Norway
- 1st Overall Tour of Norway
- 1st Stage 3
- "Jesper Hansen » Tinkoff-Saxo". Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Nigel Wynn (30 April 2015). "Jesper Hansen car-doored by medic during Tour de Romandie (video)". Cycling Weekly (IPC Media Sports & Leisure network). Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Vuelta a España 2015". Cycling Fever. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jesper Hansen.|
|This biographical article relating to Danish cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|