This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 2007, Bond directed the film Remember the Daze starring Amber Heard, Brie Larson, and Leighton Meester. The film premiered at the 2007 Los Angeles Film Festival under the title The Beautiful Ordinary.
Bond is the daughter of American lobbyist and campaign manager Paul Manafort. In 2018, she announced she was changing her last name both professionally and legally from Manafort to her mother's maiden name, Bond, in order to distance herself from her father after his conviction. From 2013 to 2017, she was married to real estate developer Jeffrey Yohai.
- Sabur, Rozina (3 September 2018). "Paul Manafort's daughter changes her last name to avoid 'public perception'". The Telegraph. Retrieved 16 February 2019.
- Jess Manafort on IMDB. Cited in: McBride, Jessica (2 August 2018). "Kathleen Manafort, Paul's Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "2007 Festival Lineup". Los Angeles Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2007-05-17. Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- Fleming, Mike (17 November 2015). "Nat Wolff Set To Star In Indie 'Rosy'". Deadline.
- Miller, Daniel (July 19, 2018). "Paul Manafort's filmmaker daughter releases new movie 'Rosy' under a pseudonym". Los Angeles Times.
- 377Union (May 24, 2018). "The Newest Threat to Manafort Comes From Inside His Own Family: What it means for the feds to flip Paul Manafort's former son-in-law and business partner, Jeffrey Yohai". The Daily Beast. Retrieved December 7, 2018.