From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jesse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesse is the father of David in the Bible.
Jesse may also refer to:
- F. Tennyson Jesse (1888–1958), English criminologist, journalist and author
- John John Jesse (born 1969), American painter
- Richard Henry Jesse (1853–1921), American educator and the eighth president of the University of Missouri
- Jesse (album), an album by Jesse Powell
- "Jesse", a song by Roberta Flack
- "Jesse", a song by Julian Lennon from the album Valotte
- "Jesse", a song by Carly Simon from the album Come Upstairs
- "Jesse", a song by Mother Earth from the album The People Tree
- "Jesse", a song by Scott Walker from the album The Drift
- "Jesse", a song by Janis Ian covered by Cher and Nina Simone
- Jesse (TV series), starring Christina Applegate
- Jesse (picture book), 1988 children's book by Tim Winton
- Jesse, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Jesse, Oklahoma
- Jesse Hall, University of Missouri, named in honor of Richard Henry Jesse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.