Jesse Freitas Jr.
September 10, 1951|
San Mateo, California
|Died:||February 8, 2015
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||203 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||San Mateo (CA) Serra|
|College:||San Diego State|
|NFL Draft:||1974 / Round: 6 / Pick: 133|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jesse Lee Freitas Jr. (September 10, 1951 – February 8, 2015) was an American football quarterback in the National Football League. He was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the sixth round of the 1974 NFL Draft. He played college football at Stanford and San Diego State.
- 1972: 97/171 for 1,200 yards with 7 TD vs 14 INT.
- 1973: 227/347 for 2,993 yards with 21 TD vs 17 INT.
His father, Jesse Freitas Sr. was a professional football player in the 1940s.
- List of NCAA major college football yearly passing leaders
- List of NCAA major college football yearly total offense leaders
- Petaluman's road from NFL to Sonoma County courtroom
- Stefanie Loh (February 11, 2015). "Former Aztecs, Chargers QB Freitas dies at 63". U-T San Diego. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to an American football quarterback is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|