From Kewaskum, Wisconsin, Kremer was born in Moline, Illinois. He served in the United States Army and Wisconsin Army National Guard. In 1995, Kremer graduated from Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School. He received his A.S. in Professional Pilot Training from Fox Valley Technical College attended the Police Recruit Academy and firefighter training at Waukesha County Technical College and EMT training at Milwaukee Area Technical College. Kremer was a firefighter on the Germantown Fire Department and is still an EMT and firefighter on the Kewaskum Fire Department. He was also an airline captain at Midwest Connect Airlines. On November 4, 2014, Kremer was elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly for Assembly District 59.
Kremer advocates Young Earth creationism and stated it as fact during a May 2017 Colleges and Universities Assembly committee hearing. PolitiFact called him out for falsely stating as a fact the age of the Earth at 6000 year, as opposed to stating that it was his belief, leading to him being described as "a documented Christian extremist and an intellectually incompetent buffoon" by Michael Stone in his Progressive Secular Humanist blog on Patheos.
- "Jesse Kremer". Votesmart.org.
- WI Uncontested Archived 2014-11-10 at the Wayback Machine
- "Jesse Kremer". Wisconsin State Assembly.
- Kertscher, Tom (June 8, 2017). "Republican Wisconsin lawmaker wrongly states that it's fact that the Earth is 6,000 years old". PolitiFact.
- Stone, Michael (June 7, 2017). "Wisconsin State Rep: 'The Earth Is 6,000 Years Old, That's A Fact'". Progressive Secular Humanist. Patheos. Retrieved January 17, 2018.
|This article about a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|