This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Jesse James Wood|
30 October 1976 |
Malibu, California, United States
|Genres||Alternative rock, electronic rock, indie rock|
|Instruments||Guitar, bass guitar|
|Labels||Dissention Records and Artist Management|
|Associated acts||RedRacer, Reef, The Leah Wood Band, Glyda, The Ronnie Wood Band, Willis and Willing, HOGG, The Black Swan Effect.|
Jesse James Wood (born 30 October 1976) is a London-based guitarist/bass player who plays with the bands RedRacer and Reef. In addition to being a musician, he is a model, signed to agencies in London, Paris, New York and Los Angeles,. His recent modelling work has included Yohji Yamamoto and Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green label. In December 2014, Wood was featured in British GQ's My Style Page.
Wood is the son of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood and Krissy Findlay, who died of an accidental overdose in June 2005. He attended King's House School and Ibstock Place School in Roehampton, south-west London.
Wood has been married twice. He has two children from his first marriage to Tilly Wood, whom he married in 2003.
Wood began dating TV presenter Fearne Cotton in 2011. On 21 February 2013, Cotton gave birth to a son, Rex Rayne Wood. The couple were engaged in December that year and married on 4 July 2014. In 2015 they announced they were expecting their second baby. On 9 September 2015 it was announced that Cotton had given birth to their daughter, Honey Krissy Wood.
- The Sun Online | The Best for News, Sport and Showbiz | The Sun
- "RedRacer Official". RedRacer.
- "Reef Band Official". Reef Band.
- "Storm Model Agency". Storm Models.
- "Other Management". Other Management.
- "Fusion Models NYC". Fusion Models NYC.
- "LA Models". LA Models.
- Wood, Jesse. "LOVE STORY BY YOHJI YAMAMOTO FRAGRANCE CAMPAIGN". The Fashionisto. The Fashionisto.
- Wood, Jesse. "Liam Gallagher talks Wiggins, Weller and the worst dressed man he can think of". GQ Magazine. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "GQ My Style: Jesse Wood". GQ Magazine.
- Ronnie Wood live 2001
- "Carbon/Silicon Biography". carbonsilicon.com. Retrieved 01-08-12. Check date values in:
- Wood, Jesse. "Jesse Wood Joins Longtime Friends in RedRacer as Bass Guitarist". Dissention Records. Dissention Records. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Daily Mail
- Announcement on Twitter by Fearne Cotton
- "Fearne Cotton shows off wedding ring and carries new 'Mrs. W' handbag as she returns to work as a married woman after tying the knot with Jesse Wood". Daily Mail. 17-07-14. Retrieved 28-08-14. Check date values in: