24 February 1985 |
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, UK
|Other names||Jess Clement
|Known for||The Real Hustle
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
|Spouse(s)||Lee Stafford (m. 2013)|
Elvis Annie-Jane Stafford
Sugar May Stafford
Clement was born to Jane and Richard Clement in Sheffield. She has a brother, Robert. She attended High Storrs School in Sheffield, studied Performing Arts and Psychology at The Sheffield College before going on to study at the Dartington College of Arts and The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
TV and films
Stafford's acting career started in 2000 when she was 15 years old after being spotted and cast in her first short movie for the Northern Media School. Stafford went on to perform in several theatre productions including Threepenny Opera and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Since 2006, Clement has starred in the BBC TV series The Real Hustle, a spin-off of the BBC drama series Hustle. Along with Alex Conran and Paul Wilson she demonstrates confidence and magic tricks, distraction scams and proposition bets on members of the public, to show viewers how to avoid being fooled by them. As of 2012, Clement has starred in all 106 episodes of all eleven series. She has also starred in all of the one-off specials: The 12 Scams Of Christmas, Winter Special, Worlds' Greatest Bar Bets, Best Ever Cons, Don't Miss A Trick and The Real Hustle Around the World.
Her other acting roles include starring as Cindi Marshall in Sky TV's Dream Team for two series from 2005 to 2007 and playing the role of the Jade Dragon escort in the 2005 film Moussaka & Chips.
In November 2008, Clement took part in the BBC Three show Celebrity Scissorhands in aid of Children in Need. In 2009 she appeared in Doghouse, a British zombie comedy, in which she played the leading character's girlfriend and the long-running British hospital drama Casualty, playing Jackie, a new member of the ambulance/paramedic crew.
From 13 November 2011, Clement took part in the eleventh series of ITV's reality television show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. She was voted out on 28 November 2011, five days before the end of the series and was in the jungle for fifteen of the nineteen days, returning along with the rest of her camp-mates for the final Coming Out episode.
Also in November 2011, Clement presented the programme Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty, which was broadcast daily on BBC3 between 14 and 18 November 2011. In January 2012, she presented a BBC documentary titled Britain in Bed in which she revealed how British attitudes to sex have changed over the last 50 years. In 2013, she presented The Body Shocking Show alongside Pete Firman, which began on 14 March 2013.
Also in 2013, she starred in the short film Two Persons Max, for which she won the award for Best Supporting Actress at the Los Angeles Movie Awards. On 6 March 2014, she appeared in the third episode of the Sky1 series The Smoke, playing Tanya, a mixed martial arts ring girl.
2014 saw the release of horror film Devil's Tower, in which Stafford played Kate. She received positive reviews for her role, with Gareth Jones of Dread Central saying: "In the supporting realm, Stafford nearly steals the show as sexpot Kate, the gossipy neighbour whose delightful demeanour is the only thing that keeps her persistent nosiness from crossing the line. She’s note-perfect in the part from beginning to end".
In 2016, Stafford starred as Jasmine in comedy Gangsters, Gamblers and Geezers, a story about two lovable losers, Krish and Lee who get fired from their call centre jobs. 2016 also saw Stafford star in Redwood alongside Buffy star Nicholas Brandon, about a couple who go hiking in the woods and disturb a nest of vampires. Stafford finished off 2016 starring as Gillian alongside Alex Zane in Cannibals and Carpet Fitters, a comedy horror about a group of carpet fitters who are sent on a job to an old Country house in the middle of nowhere.
In 2017, Stafford filmed up and coming movies 'Order Of Kings: The Dark Kingdom' - a medieval fantasy drama, as well as horror movie 'Black Site' and dark comedy 'Dead Ringer'
Stafford had a short but successful modelling career as a Page Three model. At the age of 18 she appeared in Playboy and has modelled for photographers Byron Newman, Rankin and the late Bob Carlos Clarke where she was also his 'Living Doll' in exhibition 'Love Dolls Never Die'. She has since appeared in various lads' mags as a result of her popularity in The Real Hustle.
Clement has starred in the music videos for several songs including You and Me by British dance act Uniting Nations, Craig David's All the Way, Christian Blaizer's All I Want and Studio B's I see Girls.
On 17 February 2013, Clement married hairdresser Lee Stafford, whom she met whilst filming Celebrity Scissorhands. Jessica gave birth to their first child a son named Angel in June 2014. She gave birth to their second child a daughter named Elvis in January 2016. In April 2017 she gave birth to their third child, a girl named Sugar Mae. 
At age 20 Clement suddenly lost hearing in her right ear. In 2012, she was fitted with a Phonak Lyric hearing device. Since then she has worked as a celebrity ambassador for Phonak, helping to raise awareness of hearing loss.
- "Jessica-Jane Clement — Real Hustler". FHM. Retrieved 2011-11-26.
- Family Fortunes, 24 March 2012
- "The Real Hustle – Jessica-Jane Clement". BBC. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Jessica-Jane Clement's profile from IMDb
- Moussaka & Chips (2005) from IMDb
- "''Celebrity Scissorhands''". Bbc.co.uk. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- Doghouse at IMDb
- "''Casualty'', "Love is a Sacrifice", BBC web site". Bbc.co.uk. 2009-10-18. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "'Lee I'm coming to get you': Jessica-Jane is delighted as she is the next camp mate to be eliminated from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!" 29 November 2011, Daily Mail
- "''Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty'', BBC web site". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-01-14. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- Kieron Collins (2012-01-21). "''Britain in Bed'', BBC web site". Bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "2013 Winners". Thelamovieawards.com. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "Jessica-Jane". Beccabarrmanagement.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "Twitter / KissJessicaJane: Yes that was indeed me on". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- Gareth Jones (12 September 2014). "Devil’s Tower (UK DVD)". Dread Central. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- "The Auction House - On Demand - All 4". www.channel4.com. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- Uniting Nations - You And Me, YouTube
- All The Way, YouTube
- Christian Blaizer - All I Want, YouTube
- Studio B - I See Girls, YouTube
- Saucy Hustler goes undiecover, The Sun
- Jessica-Jane Clement — Real Hustler, FHM
- Daily Mail Reporter (25 February 2013). "She's off the market! Glamour girl Jessica-Jane Clement ties the knot with hairdresser Lee Stafford after reality show romance". Daily Mail. London.
- Martin, Laura. "I'm A Celebrity's Jessica-Jane Stafford gives birth to baby girl called Elvis". Reveal. Reveal.co.uk. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "No Bunny Should Suffer for Beauty". Huffingtonpost.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- Elkins, Lucy (25 February 2013). "Ringing in your ear? It could be a sign you're just moments from going deaf". Mail Online. Daily Mail UK. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Understanding Hearing Loss | Invisible Hearing Aid". Phonak Lyric. 2013-07-22. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "Jessica-Jane Clement talks hearing loss". YouTube. 2013-01-15. Retrieved 2014-06-09.