Jessica Clark (actress)
|Born||21 April 1985|
(m. 2010; div. 2012)
|Website||"Jessica Clark — " at the Wayback Machine (archived December 13, 2015)|
Jessica Clark (born 21 April 1985) is a British actress of Irish, Indian, and Nigerian descent.
Early life and education
Clark grew up in London. At 16, she won a national modeling competition, and signed with Models 1. Choosing initially to combine modeling with her studies, Clark attended the London School of Economics as a law undergraduate with the intention of pursuing a law career. However, the success of her modeling career led her to leave the program after 18 months, and move first to Paris and then a year later to New York City.
Clark has worked with clients such as Hermes, Redken, and L’Oreal. She has also appeared in magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, and Jalouse. She walks the runway for designers such as Hermes, Bottega Veneta, and Matthew Williamson.
While living in New York City, Clark had trained as an actress, and in 2011 relocated to Los Angeles where she has had success in TV and Independent film. Jessica is signed with Marilyn NY Agency and continues to model, most recently shooting the cover story of Vogue India.
Clark had a central role in the feature film A Perfect Ending, a 2012 lesbian film directed by Nicole Conn. She played the fictional vampire goddess Lilith in True Blood. She appeared on the cover of the October 2012 issue of Vogue India. In 2015, she had a central role in the satirical thriller Pocket Listing.
|2004||MTV of "Burn" by Usher||Female Lead||Music Video|
|2011||Bed. Head.||Maya||Short film; also writer|
|2012||State of Georgia||Natalia||Episode: "Pilot"|
|A Perfect Ending||Paris|
|2012–2013||True Blood||Lilith||9 episodes|
|2014||Pocket Listing||Lana Hunter|
|2014||Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce||Merete||2 episodes|
|2014||Revenge||Pretty Woman||Episode: "Struggle"|
|2015||Murder in the First||Rachel||2 episodes|
- "Interview With Jessica Clark". afterellen.com. 31 August 2008. Archived from the original on 9 November 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Jessica Clark, "Lexus"". Sara, a film by Stan. 2 December 2013. Archived from the original on 2 December 2013. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- "Selling Ethnic Ambiguity by Jessica Clark. The Model Alliance". The Model Alliance. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Jessica Clark, Vogue Magazine March 2012 Cover Photo – India". Who's Dated Who?. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Happy Holidays – 2012 LSF News!!!". Laceystonefitness.com. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Jessica Clark accepts her New Now Next Award 2009 on LOGO". YouTube. Retrieved 30 September 2014.