|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Jessica Ann Dereschuk
May 3, 1983 
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Minnesota USA 2004|
|Miss USA 2004|
Dereschuk was born to Gregory and Valarie Vaught Dereschuk. She has two brothers named Nicholas and Mikhail and one sister named Alexandra.
Dereschuk won the Miss Minnesota USA title in her first attempt in late 2003. She represented Minnesota in the Miss USA 2004 pageant broadcast live from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California, in April 2004. Dereschuk did not place in the nationally televised pageant, which was won by Shandi Finnessey of Missouri.
As Miss Minnesota USA, Dereschuk worked to increase youth voter participation, supporting the Minnesota Secretary of State's "Get Out the Vote" initiatives. For her contributions to Minnesota’s highest-in-the-nation voter turnout in 2004, 20 December 2004 was declared "Jessica Dereschuk Day" in Minnesota. One month previously, 20 November 2004 had been declared "Jessica Dereschuk Day" in Chisago County.
Dereschuk graduated from North Branch High School in 2001 and later completed a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Women's Studies from Century Community College. After completing her year-long reign as Miss Minnesota USA, she appeared on the reality TV show The Cut in 2005 and worked as a wardrobe and photo stylist for Posh Makeup Artists.
- "Minnesota Birth Index, 1935-2002". Ancestry.com. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- "Miss Minnesota USA, a Stacy resident, gets her own day". East Central Minnesota Post Review. 2006-12-29. Archived from the original on 2006-11-02. Retrieved 2006-12-23.
- Chisago County Board of Commissioners - Resolution No 041117-5 Honoring the 2004 Miss Minnesota Jessica Dereschuk from Stacy, Minnesota. Retrieved 2006-09-23 Archived October 11, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- Miss USA official profile Archived 2006-07-23 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved 2006-09-23
- The Cut contestant profile Retrieved 2006-09-23
- Posh Makeup Artists profile Retrieved 2006-09-23
|Miss Minnesota USA