|Born||November 22, 1993|
Jessica Dinnage made her screen acting debut Charlotte Sieling's film The Man in 2017. This was followed in 2018 with a main role in Gustav Möller's 2018 film The Guilty alongside Jakob Cedergren, about a police search for a kidnapped woman, which was selected as Denmark’s official entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the academy awards. Later in 2018, she starred alongside Alba August and Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen and Angela Bundalovic as Lea in the Netflix series The Rain, which tells the story of a group of people trying to survive six years after a deadly virus carried in the rain wiped out nearly all humans in Scandinavia.
|2017||Dan Dream||Baker's Maiden|
|2018||The Guilty||Iben||Voice role|
|2020||A Perfectly Normal Family||Naja||Danish: En Helt Almindelig Familie|
|2018–2019||The Rain||Lea||Main role|
- "Den Danske Scenekunstskole". Ministry of Culture (in Danish). kum.dk. 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jessica Dinnage - Former student". Den Dansk Skenekunst skole (Danish National School of Performing Arts). 2018. Retrieved 15 May 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The Guiltye". Music Box Theatre. 2019.
- "The Guilty "Den Skyldige"". hamptonsfilmfest.org. 2019.
- "Jessica Dinnage". dfi.dk. 2019.
- "Nina (2019)". danskefilm.dk. 2019.
- "A Very ordinary Family". dfi.dk. 2019.