The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fellowes was assistant editor of Marketing Business from October 2000 to July 2001; co-ordinating editor of "Night & Day" for The Mail on Sunday from November 2001 to January 2003; and deputy editor of Country Life magazine from June 2004 until March 2008.
- Mud and the City: Dos and Don'ts for Townies in the Country (2008) Book Guild Publishing ISBN 978-1-84-624278-6
- The Devil You Know: Looking Out for the Psycho in Your Life (2011) with Kerry Daynes, Coronet ISBN 978-1-44-471427-2
- The World of Downton Abbey (2011) Harper Collins, ISBN 978-0-00-743178-6
- The Chronicles of Downton Abbey (2012) Harper Collins, ISBN 978-0-00-745325-2
- A Year in the Life of Downton Abbey: Seasonal Celebrations, Traditions, and Recipes (2014) St. Martin's Press, ISBN 978-1-250-06538-4
- Downton Abbey - A Celebration: The Official Companion to All Six Seasons (2015) St. Martin's Press, ISBN 978-1-250-09155-0
- The Wit and Wisdom of Downton Abbey (2015) St. Martin's Press, ISBN 978-1-250-09360-8
- The Mitford Murders (series)
- The Mitford Murders (2017)
- Bright Young Dead (2018)
- The Mitford Scandal (2020)
- Fellowes, Jessica (16 September 2013). "Jessica Fellowes: The awful 'madness' that robbed me of my mum". The Telegraph. Retrieved 15 December 2018.