|Representing the United States|
|2008 Beijing||400 m T53|
|2000 Sydney||800 m T53|
|2008 Beijing||100 m T53|
|2008 Beijing||200 m T53|
|2008 Beijing||800 m T53|
|2008 Beijing||4×100 m T53–T54|
|2012 London||800 m T53|
Jessica Galli (born December 1, 1983) is a female wheelchair racing athlete. Raised in Hillsborough Township, New Jersey, Galli has participated in the 2000, 2004, and 2008 Paralympic Games. At the 2000 Sydney Paralympic Games she won the silver medal in the 800 meter T53 female wheelchair race. Galli set a world record holder in the T53 400 m race with a time of 55.82 at the 2007 European Wheelchair Championships on June 7 in Pratteln, Switzerland.
In January 2008, she was named the United States Olympic Committee's 2007 Paralympian of the Year. That summer, Galli was nominated for an ESPY Award for Best Female Athlete With A Disability. At the 2008 Summer Paralympics in September, she won five medals: 1 gold, 3 silver, and 1 bronze.
- "Sydney 2000 Paralympic Games Athletics Women's 800 m T53". United States Olympic Committee. 2007-06-12. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
- "U.S. PARALYMPICS: Jessica Galli Selected as 2007 U.S. Olympic Committee Paralympian of the Year". US Paralympics. 2008-01-18. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
- "Nominees for the 2008 ESPY Awards announced". Dominican Today. 2008-07-05. Archived from the original on 2008-11-21. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
- "Athlete Biography GALLI Jessica". Beijing 2008 Official Website. 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-09-19. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
- "Athlete Profile: Jessica Galli". US Paralympics. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
- Results for Jessica Galli from the International Paralympic Committee
- Jessica Galli on US Paralympics
|This article about a Paralympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|