This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Goldberg is a graduate of the dramatic writing program at New York University, and of the Juilliard School. She was a Tennessee Williams Fellow at the University of the South and a recipient of the Le Compte de Nouy stipend, the first annual Helen Merrill Award, and a 2000 Berrilla Kerr Foundation Award. She was also a resident at New River Dramatists, a member of the PEN American Center.
Goldberg's television and screen work includes "The Prince of Motor City" (2008) for ABC, starring Piper Perabo, Aidan Quinn, Andie MacDowell, Rutger Hauer, and Morris Chestnut. Her screenplays include:
- Absent Hearts for Imagine/Peter Berg
- The Amadou Ly Story for The Kennedy/Marshall Company
- Passing Strange for HBO
- Delerium for Mazur/Fox 2000
- Heart of a Soldier for Universal/Josh Schwartz
- Affair Play
- Good Thing. Dramatists Play Service, Inc. 2003. ISBN 978-0-8222-1869-2.
- The Hologram Theory. Dramatists Play Service, Inc. 2002. ISBN 978-0-8222-1821-0.
- The Hunger Education
- Refuge. Dramatist's Play Service. 2000. ISBN 978-0-8222-1777-0.
- Stuck. Dramatists Play Service, Inc. 2000. ISBN 978-0-8222-1778-7.
- Ward 57