Jessica Grabowsky (born 8 April 1980) is a Finnish actress. She was nominated for a Jussi Award in a category of Best Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in a 2011 film Missä kuljimme kerran. Grabowsky graduated from Theatre Academy Helsinki in 2007.
Born in Siilinjärvi, Grabowsky's family spoke Swedish, as her mother is a Swedish-speaking Finn from Ostrobothnia. Her surname is of Polish origin, and she has Russian ancestry through her grandmother, who, with her mother, escaped from Russia to Finland during a revolution. Before her acting career, Grabowsky worked as a waitress.
- Ilonen talo (2006)
- Kotikatu (2009–2010)
- Missä kuljimme kerran (2011)
- Hulluna Saraan (2012)
- 8-pallo (2013)
- Tjockare än vatten (Thicker than water, Blutsbande, TV series, from 2014)
- Tom of Finland (2017)
- Myllyoja, Essi. "Missä kuljimme kerran -tähti: "Välillä ikävöin takaisin tarjoilijaksi"". Sanoma Magazines Finland Oy. Archived from the original on 3 November 2013. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Jessica Grabowsky haluaa lisää naisia päähenkilöiksi". Turun Sanomat (in Finnish). Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Missä kuljimme kerran -tähti Jessica Grabowsky: "Välillä ikävöin takaisin tarjoilijaksi"". Me Naiset (in Finnish). Retrieved 20 February 2017.
|This article about a Finnish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|