Jessica Keenan Wynn
Jessica Keenan Wynn
Jessica Keenan Armstrong
June 12, 1986
Jessica Keenan Wynn (born Jessica Keenan Armstrong; June 12, 1986) is an American actress and singer known for her roles as Heather Chandler in Heathers: The Musical, Dina in Forever and Young Tanya in Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
Wynn is the granddaughter of Keenan Wynn, who is her eponym; the great-granddaughter of comedian Ed Wynn and performer Hilda Keenan; and the great-great-granddaughter of Frank Keenan, all of whom were prominent actors. She is the niece of screenwriter Tracy Keenan Wynn.
|2011||Life Could Be a Dream||Lois||Los Angeles|
|2012||Les Misérables||Ensemble (u/s Fantine)||25th Anniversary National Tour |
|2014||Heathers: The Musical||Heather Chandler||Off-Broadway|
|2015–2018||Beautiful: The Carole King Musical||Cynthia Weil||Broadway (replacement)|
|2018||Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again||Young Tanya|
|1987||The Golden Girls||Emily||Episode: "And Then There Was One"|
|2014||The Knick||Sister Theresa||Episode: "The Busy Flea"|
|2015||Forever||Dina||Episode: "The King of Columbus Circle"|
|2016||The Mysteries of Laura||Ingrid||Episode: "The Mystery of the Triple Threat"|
- McNary, Dave (2017-08-16). "'Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!' Casts Broadway Star Jessica Keenan Wynn". Variety. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- Henderson, Kathy (March 12, 2015). "Jessica Keenan Wynn on Her Beautiful Debut, Golden Girls Cameo & Playing a 'Terrible Person' in Heathers". Broadway.com. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Jukebox musical 'Life Could Be a Dream' delivers the goods". Orange County Register. 2011-11-04. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Theater review: 'Life Could Be a Dream' at Hudson Mainstage". LA Times. 2009-08-13. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- Brantley, Ben (2014-04-01). "'Heathers: The Musical' Brings Back Guilt-Free Mayhem". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Jessica Keenan Wynn Returns to Broadway's Beautiful January 4 | Playbill". Playbill. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "'Beautiful' looks back on a prodigious pop songwriter". Detroit News. Retrieved 2018-03-05.