Jessica Livingston (born 5 February 1972) is an American author and a founding partner of the seed stage venture firm Y Combinator. She also organizes Startup School. Previously, she was the VP of marketing at Adams Harkness Financial Group. She has a B.A. in English from Bucknell University.
In early 2007, Livingston released Founders at Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days (published by Apress), a collection of interviews with famous startup founders, including Steve Wozniak, Mitch Kapor, Ray Ozzie, and Max Levchin.
- Jessica Livingston
- "How Y Combinator Schools Tech Startups". Fast Company. 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "The Start-up Guru: Y Combinator's Paul Graham, Page 2". Inc.com. 2009-06-01. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "2011 Startup School". Startupschool.org. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Jessica Livingston: Executive Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- Y Combinator bio page
- Taulli, Tom. "Foolish Book Review: "Founders at Work"". The Motley Fool.
- "Where are we going?". arclanguage.org. 2008-10-26. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- "Congrats to PG on getting hitched". news.ycombinator.com. 2008-06-02. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- Priestly, Theo (December 11, 2015). "Elon Musk And Peter Thiel Launch OpenAI, A Non-Profit Artificial Intelligence Research Company". Forbes. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|