||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jessica Oyelowo at the International Press Academy’s 12th Annual Satellite Awards
1978 (age 38–39)
|Spouse(s)||David Oyelowo (m. 1998)|
In 2006, she starred as Detective Sergeant Alex Jones in Mayo and went on to appear in Murphy's Law alongside James Nesbitt, in 2007. She provided the voice of Mrs. Equiano (alongside her husband as Olaudah Equiano) in Grace Unshackled – The Olaudah Equiano Story, a radio play adapting Equiano's autobiography The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano. This was first broadcast on BBC 7 on 8 April 2007.
Oyelowo resides in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California with her husband, actor David Oyelowo. They met while attending drama school. They have four children. They formerly resided in Brighton, England.
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) as Sarah
- Madame Bovary (2000) as Felicite
- Don Quixote (2000) as 1st Handmaiden
- The Sight (2000) as Isobel
- The Deal (2003) as Make-up Artist
- Churchill: The Hollywood Years (2004) as Princess Margaret
- Inseparable (2008) as Camille Hutton
- Alice in Wonderland (2010) as Woman with Large Poitrine in Red Queen Court
- Captive (2015) as Meredith MacKenzie
- A United Kingdom (2016) as Lady Lilly Canning
- Unfinished Business (1999, 2 episodes) as Flora
- People Like Us (1999, 1 episode) as Emma 'The Lodger'
- Reach for the Moon (2000, 1 episode) as Claire Jones
- Lee Evans: So What Now? (2001, 1 episode) as Swinger
- Helen West (2002, 2 episodes) as Rose Darvey
- Hex (2004, 2 episodes) as Rachel McBain
- The Gil Mayo Mysteries (2006, 8 episodes) as DS Alex Jones
- Murphy's Law (2007, 3 episodes) as D.C. Jackie Cole
- Off the Map (2011, 1 episode) as Chloe
- Childrens Hospital (2012, 1 episode) as Mother
- "Big Guy" (2009) as Bear Vendor
- "Rahab" (2011) as Rahab
- Cyrano de Bergerac (as Roxanne) at the Royal Exchange, Manchester, 2006 
- Ana in Love (play) at Hackney Empire for Inside Intelligence 2007
- As You Like It (Rosalind) for Inside Intelligence 1997, her professional debut
- "Suffolk actress in crime show". Ipswich Star. March 31, 2006. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "Be glad he's on your side". BBC. Retrieved 4 October 2007.[dead link]
- "Network Radio Programme Information Week 15 Easter Sunday 15 April 2007" (Press release).[dead link]
- Gilbert, Gerard (February 8, 2013). "Upwardly mobile: David Oyelowo on going from Tooting Bec to Tom Cruise's jet". The Independent. Retrieved October 10, 2016.
- Gilbey, Ryan. "David Oyelowo: 'No one says to Oliver Stone: white characters AGAIN?'". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- Mandell, Andrea (10 October 2012). "David Oyelowo comes out of 'Nowhere' to become star". USA Today. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- Hickling, Alfred (7 December 2006). "Cyrano de Bergerac". The Guardian. Retrieved October 10, 2016.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|